Are you working on a game changing technology, therapeutic, device, or diagnostic to improve patient outcomes? Entrepreneurship Lab for the Health & Life Sciences (ELab) is NYC’s premier accelerator to help you build your company.
As a unique program for startups focused in all things Health and Life Sciences, ELab offers the best coaching, mentoring, and connections that the City of New York has to offer. Here’s the Top 5 reasons why you should apply to NYC’s premier accelerator for Health and Life Sciences today.
1. ELab is exclusive. You will be in a cohort of just 20 startups, from the premier institutions in NYC. You will join an amazing well-connected alumni community.
2. ELab is independent. You don’t need to worry about conflicts of interest or equity dilution. ELab does not take an equity stake in its startups, Mentors are vetted and networking engagements are managed to ensure your start up is fairly treated.
3. ELab is connected. You will meet incredible executives from over 20 top Corporate supporters, from big pharma to nationally ranked law firms, to major accounting firms, hospitals, major academic institutions, foundations and government.
4. ELab is accessible. You will attend trainings, networking events, and pitch days in the fastest growing life science cluster in the US: NYC.
5. ELab provides great tools. You will gain access to an incredible wealth of in-kind resources, knowledge and expertise!
Attend the Enstein Information Session to greatly boost your odds of being accepted into the program.